Ryder Boy!

Ryder Boy!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pow, Pow, Power Wheels!

Mackenzie LOVES her Dora the Explorer Power Wheel. She is finally getting the hang of how to drive it...initially she would go for 2 seconds, stop, go, stop...and so on. Now she will ride that sucker all the way down the driveway and out in to the street...under our watchful eyes of course (: I am really looking forward to warmer weather so that she can get outside more...playing inside is not near as fun...unless we are at the indoor playground at McDonald's!

1 comment:

Kim's Page said...

I remember when Tyler did that exact same thing. It was so funny. He has a Spider Man one. I bet she is so cute on hers!

Little Ryder at the baby shower

Little Ryder at the baby shower

The Go Kart

The Go Kart

Cupcake Girl

Cupcake Girl

Twinklz and K Bear

Twinklz and K Bear

My sweet 3 year old

My sweet 3 year old
3 going on 13

Kenzie at gymnastics singing the Bye Bye song

Kenzie at gymnastics singing the Bye Bye song

I loved my bike...

I loved my bike...
until I fell off of it...

While visions of sugar plums danced in thier heads...

While visions of sugar plums danced in thier heads...

Dallas Rocks!

Dallas Rocks!
At the Finish Line

Atlanta Half Marathon 2008

Atlanta Half Marathon 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

After Candy

After Candy

Mac and Me

Mac and Me

It's FALL!

It's FALL!
Candy Apple Anyone?

Kenzie's 2nd Birthday

At the fair...she rode EVERYTHING!


Mac at the Aquarium

Mac at the Aquarium