Ryder Boy!

Ryder Boy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ryder is Coming!

Ryder Hamilton will be here in 12 days...the c-section is scheduled for June 15th at noon. I am super excited and OH SO ready for this baby to be born :) The heart burn alone at this point is enough to put me in to labor! I am more excited than anxious this go around...with the first you have no idea what to expect, but this time, I know that there will be tons of poop diapers, sleepless nights, shirts barfed on and so forth. The encouraging thing is that I will also know that there is light at the end of the tunnel :) I feel extremely blessed for our little bundle and cant wait to meet him. If my brain cells recover quickly, I will try to remember to post some pics...but bare with me...it may be his first birthday or graduation before it happens :)

No comments:

Little Ryder at the baby shower

Little Ryder at the baby shower

The Go Kart

The Go Kart

Cupcake Girl

Cupcake Girl

Twinklz and K Bear

Twinklz and K Bear

My sweet 3 year old

My sweet 3 year old
3 going on 13

Kenzie at gymnastics singing the Bye Bye song

Kenzie at gymnastics singing the Bye Bye song

I loved my bike...

I loved my bike...
until I fell off of it...

While visions of sugar plums danced in thier heads...

While visions of sugar plums danced in thier heads...

Dallas Rocks!

Dallas Rocks!
At the Finish Line

Atlanta Half Marathon 2008

Atlanta Half Marathon 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

After Candy

After Candy

Mac and Me

Mac and Me

It's FALL!

It's FALL!
Candy Apple Anyone?

Kenzie's 2nd Birthday

At the fair...she rode EVERYTHING!


Mac at the Aquarium

Mac at the Aquarium