Wow! We really havent posted anything in a while. Things have been so busy that I almost forgot I even had this blog spot! I know that's blasphemy for bloggers out there...sorry! Lately we have just been caught up in the daily routines of going to the Y, playing outside or at the playground, naps, snacks, Baby Einstein movies, and playgroups! Now that I think of it...being a stay at home Mommy is so great! Who can say that during their day they got to hang out at Catch Air (an inflatable jumping place) with girlfriends, eat lunch at McDonald's and then hang out outside the rest of the day...I'm telling ya, this is the life! Mac is doing so great...she is now putting phrases together, like "I hold baby", "I hold juice", and so on. We are amazed everyday at how she is growing up into a little lady. She has recently decided that her favorite things are bubbles, movies, sidewalk chalk, her water baby, and her shoes...and sometimes she actually puts them on the right feet! Her healthy appetite for veggies and such has really been on the downhill...it's hard to get her to eat much these days...although I hear it's normal for this toddler stage. She has no problem though going to the cupboard and finding the only piece of candy that is in there...one that we didnt even know was there! This morning she found a sucker that I didnt even know was in there! She is such a little scavenger when it comes to sweets...I guess she gets that honestly!
2 comments:
Holy stinkin' cow I'm so excited to see an update! She is a doll!
Sounds like you are enjoying life! thats great.
Post a Comment