Ryder Boy!

Ryder Boy!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kenzie is 3...wow!

I am absolutely the worst blogger that there is. I forget that I even have the stinkin' thing...but thanks to my very talented blogger friends, I am reminded frequently that I need to update...Jill...it's been months...update your blog for Pete's sake! So here it is ladies!
Kenzie turned 3 last Thursday...we celebrated with 2, yes 2, birthday parties. It's so hard to decide how/when/where to do the little parties, so I went with splitting it up. I had one cook-out with family and then a little play date party with Kenzie's buddies...it actually turned out fantastic! We hired the neatest, coolest clown in town...Twinklz. Here is her website www.twinklz.com. She is a very talented diva clown that does amazing face painting, balloon animals, and of course, a magic show...even the parents chuckle a little :) We decided to also do a book swap this year in lieu of gifts...we are always so bombarded with gifts that this seemed like the only option :) Each kid brought a book and on the way out, picked one out as their party favor. I know Kenzie had a ball...
It didnt hit me until a day ago that I now have a 3 year old...how the time flies. I remember her first birthday, where she took her first steps (yes, she took her first steps AT her birthday party...she is a performer...no doubt). And now, I have this energetic, outgoing 3 year old that can call out to me at any given moment, "hey Mom, come wipe my butt"! It's amazing! Happy Birthday K Bear...I must say, 3 is my new favorite age!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...she is the cutest thing ever! You guys are so blessed!

Little Ryder at the baby shower

Little Ryder at the baby shower

The Go Kart

The Go Kart

Cupcake Girl

Cupcake Girl

Twinklz and K Bear

Twinklz and K Bear

My sweet 3 year old

My sweet 3 year old
3 going on 13

Kenzie at gymnastics singing the Bye Bye song

Kenzie at gymnastics singing the Bye Bye song

I loved my bike...

I loved my bike...
until I fell off of it...

While visions of sugar plums danced in thier heads...

While visions of sugar plums danced in thier heads...

Dallas Rocks!

Dallas Rocks!
At the Finish Line

Atlanta Half Marathon 2008

Atlanta Half Marathon 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

After Candy

After Candy

Mac and Me

Mac and Me

It's FALL!

It's FALL!
Candy Apple Anyone?

Kenzie's 2nd Birthday

At the fair...she rode EVERYTHING!


Mac at the Aquarium

Mac at the Aquarium